– add another temperature related configuration option
– change internal implementation of the configuration getter functions to a generic template for all data types
– flesh out format for temperature modifier JSON configurations
– properly validate object type configurations upon start-up
– extend the python API to allow adding and removing of temperature modifiers
– change code formatting style in relation to functions with long parameters whenever coming across it
– change some defines into const expressions
– add logic for temperature modifier similar to the light source logic to the room manager
– further extend the actual temperature modifier definition to handle all use cases (i can currently think of)
– refactor some light source utility code in the room manager so that it can reused for temperature modifiers
– add logic for mapping temperature modifying objects to actual temperature modifiers (and create/move/delete the modifiers as needed)
– add additional code in the object manager that triggers the mapping creation/update/deletion when objects marked as temperture modifiers get changed (WiP, it is currently still inlined in places it does not belong and needs to be moved elsewhere)
Relates to #64
Hello! It’s been a pretty long time, but unfortunately some good old scope creep made this commit grow bigger and bigger. Be that as it may, most of these items should be more or less self-descriptive and it would be frankly a bit tedious to take this apart item by item.
To sum things up, it got the entire temperature modifier concept a bit closer to a practical application. Unfortunately I cannot show a screenshot here, as all the changes (even though there were plenty) have no visual effect yet whatsoever, but that should change soon.
I already made up my mind concerning the scope for the next ticket, which will be a very small fraction of the above, so stay tuned. Byeee.