– Fix GPU memory synchronisation problems when adding/removing light sources
– Make olives compile with the current release of libvulkan
– Move some code into a utility class that was awkwardly shared between two classes before
– Very WiP implementation of better lighting for floor and wall tiles
Hello! I finally got around to update libvulkan to the newest version so that it would compile again properly without constantly downgrading to the prior version. I also fixed some broken (or plain missing) logic to properly update the light information being copied to GPU memory and fixing some bits and pieces all around the code. That should hopefully lead to some screenshot soon!